Botulinum toxin treatment is a procedure loved by women from all over the world. It is a well-known, safe and minimally invasive procedure that gets rid of facial wrinkles. The result of the procedure is a smoothed and rested face.
Botulinum toxin is a potent molecule that inhibits nerve and muscle transmission by inhibiting the release of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Botulinum toxin blocks transmission of nerve impulses to the muscles, muscles relax and wrinkles smooth out. The first effect is visible a few days after the treatment (5-7 days). The effect lasts 3-6 months. The most common indications are: lion’s wrinkle, transverse wrinkles of the forehead and crow’s feet.
Dedicated to people with first mimic wrinkles. Regular repetition of the treatment has a preventive effect and prevents the formation and deepening of wrinkles.
Botox is injected into specific areas of the face depending on the treatment area. It does not require anesthesia, as the pain during the procedure is minimal and comparable to an ant bite. The procedure does not take long – about 20 minutes, does not require convalescence, and the injection sites are almost invisible. After the treatment within 4 hours you should not tilt your head down, you should not consume alcohol, nor should you exercise intensively or massage your face. Botulinum toxin treatment is a simple, effective and safe procedure in the hands of an experienced doctor.
Smoothed out facial wrinkles, and a well-rested and relaxed face.
- pregnancy and breastfeeding
- skin infections at the site of injection of the toxin
- neuromuscular disorders (myasthenia gravis, Lambert-Eaton syndrome)
- hypersensitivity to any component of the preparation Botox/Azzalure (human albumin)
- disorders of the coagulation system
- taking certain drugs (tetracycline, aminoglycosides, aminoquinolones, lincomycin, cyclosporine, succinylcholine)